How to translate your PDF into another language
A guide to easily translating your PDFs online.
We recommend that you first go to the free PDF to Word converter. Keep reading to find out why...
Are you a translator or just need to translate text from an academic journal? Knowing how to translate documents online quickly, accurately, and easily can save hours of your precious time.
It doesn’t matter if you’re translating English, Arabic, or Hindi. The beauty of the modern world means you no longer have to sit there with a dictionary page-by-page.
Online tools help us to be more productive, so it’s useful to know the best ways to handle them. Here are some tips for getting professionally translated documents without the price, and how PDF tools can help you out.
Use the Google Translate Document tool
A quick solution is the Google Translate document tool. Google is one of the most popular translators out there, and their tools offer the choice of translating documents, websites, and text. It also lets you upload different document formats.
Here’s how to use their document tool to translate PDFs:
- Head to Google Translate and select the documents option at the top of the screen.
- Select browse your computer to upload the PDF file you want to translate.
- Select the required languages.
- Finally, hit translate to download your file.
Our guide on how to translate your PDF into a foreign language
To translate PDFs online, we recommend that you convert your PDF into an editable Word document first to extract your text and make things easier for you. This lets you select parts in more detail and not lose text to failed formatting.
How to convert your PDF into an editable Word document
- Go to iLovePDF’s PDF to Word Converter.
- Upload your PDF file from your computer, Google Drive, or Dropbox account.
- Click the red Convert to Word button.
- Lastly, click Download Word.
What’s the best online translator?
Translation services are often too literal. One small word can change the meaning of your source text in a big way, so you should try out a mix of translators to see which gives you the best results.
DeepL is another free online translator with no cap on how much you can translate. It also has the option to translate your PDF online, but translating an entire document will mean you miss out on its best features.
These features let you play around with formality and even save how you want a word translated. Here’s how to use this feature:
- Go to the DeepL website, enter the text you want to translate and select your language.
- Click a word to see the list of alternative ways you can say the same thing.
- After clicking, DeepL will automatically translate the rest of your text so that it matches the formality and style of your selection.
How to translate while traveling?
What if you need to translate on the move? To convert a PDF into Word use the iLovePDF Mobile App. More than just converting PDF documents, work on translated or untranslated texts with over twenty iLovePDF tools designed to make managing documents easy.
Discover iLovePDF toolsGo to Homepage
- 어떤 도구를 사용하든 종단 간 암호화를 사용하여 문서 도난이나 가로채기로부터 최상의 보호를 보장합니다.
- 당사 시스템에 업로드된 모든 문서는 제3자의 무단 액세스를 방지하기 위해 2시간 후에 자동으로 삭제됩니다.
- 당사의 모든 서버는 세계에서 가장 제한적인 유럽 법률에 따라 보호됩니다.