How to convert a website to PDF
Share a webpage as an image to view easily offline
If you work within a digital environment, it is likely that you’ve come across a webpage that you need to share with your teammates. Sometimes, passing the link along is enough, yet what if you want to add annotations or mark up important information? A PDF version of the website would solve these problems.
Applications, reports, forms... there is an overwhelming amount of data online that you or your organization may need to extract for different purposes. Converting HTML data to PDF files would streamline your workflow in many ways, such as eliminating the need for performing manual data entry.
Exporting a webpage to PDF will enable you to preserve its format while making the content accessible without the need for an Internet connection. As you might know, PDF is the go-to format for document sharing and archiving, so you can be sure that it can be accessible anywhere and can be stored for the years to come.
Save HTML to PDF with accuracy
Exporting webpages to PDF makes it easy to read articles and other pages offline. With this HTML to PDF tool, you can capture full scrollable webpages instead of taking several screenshots that need to be merged afterward. Let’s take a look at how to save a webpage as a PDF, step-by-step.
- Open the HTML web page on your preferred browser and copy the URL.
- Navigate to the HTML to PDF converter.
- Paste the URL you want to convert in the text box.
- Click the Convert to PDF button.
- Download your exported webpage.
Thanks to our connected workflow, you can do a few cool things with your newly exported webpage. If you want to email your PDF to a friend, we recommend you to compress it beforehand using the Compress PDF tool.
As you can see, the process for converting a webpage o PDF is fairly easy. You can export as many pages as you need with our free online converter. As a result, you will get a PDF document with the exact format of the site you have saved.
The PDF tools for productive peopleConvert HTML to PDF
Safe in our hands
- No matter which tool you are using, we use end-to-end encryption to ensure the highest protection against theft or interception of your documents.
- Any document uploaded to our system is automatically deleted after 2 hours to prevent any unauthorized third-party access.
- All our servers are secured under European legislation, one of the most restrictive in the world.