How to rotate PDF on your mobile
Turn single pages or an entire PDF file on your iOS or Android device
This guide will show you how to use iLovePDF to rotate PDF files on your smartphone, step-by-step.
PDF file upside down? If you’re flipping books to read them better or one page in your PDF file is the wrong way up, you can use a PDF rotator to rearrange the pages.
An easy PDF Rotator for iOS and Android
Available on iOS and Android devices, the iLovePDF Mobile App offers a light but powerful PDF Rotator to flip documents in just a few taps. You can permanently rotate individual pages or ALL the pages in a PDF document at once.
All you need to do is download the iLovePDF App on your smartphone or tablet in the App Store or Google Play. Then open up your document in the PDF viewer to rearrange the pages. Follow these steps to rotate PDF pages on your phone:
How can I rotate individual PDF pages?
This option allows you to select specific pages in your PDF file and flip them by 90 degrees to any horizontal or vertical position. You can do it like this:
- Download and open the iLovePDF Mobile App.
- Select your PDF file from your device or Cloud storage.
- On the right of the file thumbnail, tap on the three dots to open the drop-down menu.
- Tap Tools, then Organize PDF.
- Select the page thumbnail(s) that you want to rotate.
- Once you have your selected page(s), tap on the rotation icon in the right toolbar.
- Choose your page orientation, then tap on the check icon.
- Finally, select Go to files to open your modified PDF.
How can I rotate ALL pages in a PDF file?
Sometimes, you might need to rotate all the pages in a PDF file at the same time. In this case, you can do as follows:
- Open the iLovePDF Mobile App.
- Select your PDF file from your device or cloud storage.
- Go to your file and tap on the three dots to the right.
- In the drop-down menu, select Tools, then Rotate PDF.
- To the right of the file thumbnail, tap on the rotation icon to change the orientation of your PDF document.
- When you’re ready, tap on the red Rotate PDF button.
- Select Go to files to view your rotated PDF.
In what other ways can I organize my PDF file?
If you are working on documents in Portable Document Format on your mobile or if somebody pings you a document that needs tidying up, you might need more PDF modification tools.
Maybe you want to edit your PDF file by rearranging the page order, or add and delete pages you don’t need? Luckily, you don’t need to search for these tools separately in different applications.
Get all the PDF tools you need on your smartphone
To save you time and hassle, the iLovePDF Mobile App offers all the PDF tools you need to organize, convert, compress, annotate and e-sign PDF in one place.
Simply download the iLovePDF Mobile App to carry the complete PDF toolkit in your pocket, wherever you go.
Rotate PDF files with the iLovePDF Mobile AppFree download
Safe in our hands
- No matter which tool you are using, we use end-to-end encryption to ensure the highest protection against theft or interception of your documents.
- Any document uploaded to our system is automatically deleted after 2 hours to prevent any unauthorized third-party access.
- All our servers are secured under European legislation, one of the most restrictive in the world.